Enabling & using Payment account or bank account
What is the payment accounts in KEYROX POS?
Payment accounts are like for example bank account. You can transfer money from one payment account to another, deposit cash in payment account, pay to a supplier, or deposit the amount received from a customer here.
Enabling Payment account
- Go to Settings ->Business Settings -> Modules
- Enable payment ‘Accounts’ option
- Save it.
- After saving you will see the “Payment accounts” option will be visible in the left navigation bar.
Payment account type & sub-type
- Go to Payment accounts -> List accounts -> Account Types
- Account type: to add an account type click on Add button and enter the name of account type and submit. Keep the Parent account type unselected.
- Sub-Account type: To add a sub-account type click on Add button, enter the name of sub-account type and select the Parent-account-type.
- When creating account you can select the account type as per your need.